Sunday, April 10, 2011

Quick Update


Hello everyone!



I am busy preparing inventory for the Monterey Peninsula College Mother's Day Sale which happens May 3, 4, and 5th in the student center. I am working on a bunch of new things, and wanted to quickly share the new ring that is almost finished! 





It still needs some polishing and a few perfectionings (I made that word up), but, it's pretty much finished. I love how it turned out! And, I went with a larger size, I believe it's a size 7. I have a bunch of new stones and I can't wait to get back in to the studio!





Now I'm off to Pacific Grove's Good Old Days festival to enjoy this beautiful sunny weather! Hope everyone's having a great day! Come see me at the MPC jewelry show! I'll give more information in the next posting.

Also, if you haven't already, come find me and 'like' my page on Facebook! You can get up-to-the-minute updates and see projects like this in the works all the time! Go to: 



Much love,
Erica


No comments:

Post a Comment