Thursday, September 1, 2011

September 1, 2011

My new favorite thing? Stacking rings.

Petite Sterling Silver and Copper Handmade Stacking Rings
Ah, I love these little rings! So cute, so versatile. You can wear one, or as many as you can fit on your finger! I love these little hand-cut flowers. Each has it's own personality, and oh so cute. I usually shy away from copper, but you've got to switch it up every once in a while, right? Now, I am having copper dreams... I love the mixed metals. It's perfect.

Sterling Silver Flower Stacking Ring and Green Onyx Stacking Ring
And what about mixing and matching? It's totally in right now (according to etsy fashionistas) so here's my mix and match. One of my sterling silver flower stacking rings matched with a beautiful green onyx stacking ring. So pretty. So unexpected. Lovely!

Well, that's the update. Much love to you all on this beautiful Thursday evening, and happy September!

-Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment